Account Manager, Academic & Research IT Portfolio Services
elise.castagnier [at] mcgill.ca
Our mission is to support McGill’s administrative/support units including:
- Student & Research Information Systems (managed by Sanghamitra Dutt)
- Student Life, and Teaching (managed by Eric St-Amand)
Key services include the following:
- Promote, enable, and work with units across the University to incorporate enterprise-wide applications to support students, academic, and research information systems.
- Translate business needs into functional requirements for proposed solutions that will meet units’ business objectives.
- Facilitate access, use, exchange and management of academic, student and research information resources.
Academic and Research IT Portfolio Services
The account manager serves as the primary focal point for their respective stakeholders, provides regular visibility on the progress of IT initiatives; engages in proactive discussions on upcoming IT trends, business vision, needs, and priority clarifications; and helps streamline the fulfillment of their IT needs by contacting the right IT team at the right time.