Account Manager, Academic, Research, Admin and Finance IT Portfolio Services
Looking for IT support? Visit our IT Support site.
Our mission is to support McGill’s administrative/support units including:
- Student & Research Information Systems (managed by Sanghamitra Dutt)
- Student Life & Teaching (managed by Eric St-Amand)
- Facilities, Campus & IT (managed by Kostya Dykukha)
- Budget Office, Finance & HR (managed by TBD)
- Faculty and Research (managed by Christina Forest)
Key services include the following:
- Promote, enable, and work with units across the University to incorporate (or integrate) enterprise-wide applications into their admin functions and support student, academic, and research information systems.
- Translate business needs into functional or technical requirements for proposed solutions that will meet units’ business objectives.
- Facilitate access, use, exchange and management of academic, student, research and administrative information resources.
Academic, Research, Admin and Finance IT Portfolio Services
The account manager serves as the primary focal point for their respective stakeholders, provides regular visibility on the progress of IT initiatives; engages in proactive discussions on upcoming IT trends, business vision, needs, and priority clarifications; and helps streamline the fulfillment of their IT needs by contacting the right IT team at the right time.