Account Manager, Admin & Finance IT Portfolio Services
Our mission is to support McGill’s administrative/support units including:
- The Budget Office, Finance, HR (managed by Denise Pereira)
- Facilities, Campus and IT (managed by Sebastien Boisvert)
Key services include the following:
- Promote, enable, and work with units across the University to incorporate (or integrate) enterprise-wide applications into their administrative functions.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements for proposed solutions that will meet units’ business objectives
- Facilitate access, use, exchange and management of administrative information resources.
Account Manager Support - Admin and Finance IT Portfolio Services
The account manager serves as the primary focal point for their respective stakeholders, provides regular visibility on the progress of IT initiatives; engages in proactive discussions on upcoming IT trends, business vision, needs, and priority clarifications; and helps streamline the fulfillment of their IT needs by contacting the right IT team at the right time.