Student Progress Verification
FALL TERM 2022 - (202209) September 26 – September 30, 2022
WINTER TERM 2023 - (202301) January 23 - 27, 2023
The purpose of verification is to ensure the accuracy of all student information. This includes program and course information, as well as personal information such as mailing and home addresses. Students are responsible for ensuring that all information on their record is accurate. Inaccurate information may cause unnecessary fees and interest charges, as well as a delay in important correspondence.
All corrections must be reported to the McGill Engineering Student Centre, room 22 Frank Dawson Adams Building during this period. Any errors/omissions from your record may not be possible to correct after these dates. Example: a course you are not taking is listed on your record.
Non-graduating students - Verification of your record
- Information to verify using Minerva:
- Mailing address, including postal code
- Home address if different from mailing address
- Phone number
- Holds: If a hold is indicated on your record and is preventing you from accessing your record, please contact the Engineering Student Centre ASAP
- Admission statement
- Courses, numbers and grades from previous years
- Program information, degree, program, minor, option
- Advance credits and exemptions