Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
To obtain a Professional Development Certificate, you will need to apply for admission to a program.
Please refer to specific program pages for admission deadlines.
How to Apply
You can apply to a program online. It’s quick, simple and secure.
- Choose a Professional Development Certificate Program.
- Review the admission requirements for the program you have selected and gather all necessary documentation.
- Ensure that you collect all required supporting documents as per the academic requirements of the Professional Development Program you have chosen.
- Ensure you have a credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex) for the non-refundable application fee of $95.90 CAD ($98.43 as of winter 2023). The fee must be paid online to submit your application.
- Complete the application questionnaire, ensuring that you upload all required documents.
- Upon completing your online application, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
- You can check the status of your application at any time using Athena.
- Once a decision has been made, admitted students will receive a notification by email confirming their admission to the program, along with registration instructions. You can then register for courses online during the appropriate registration period.