Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
You can access, view, and print your unofficial transcript through Minerva. If you require an official transcript, you can order it online through Minerva by going to:
Student Menu -> Student Records -> Menu> Request Printed/Official Transcript
You can also order a transcript through the Student Records page.
For privacy reasons, email and/or phone requests are not accepted.
Transcript requests are free of charge. Official transcripts are sent directly to the addresses you provide.
You can also request an official transcript in a sealed envelope. Please allow 3 to 5 working days for processing, and longer for pre-1976 records and requests made during peak periods.
Please note the following :
- McGill is not responsible for transcripts lost or delayed in the mail.
- McGill will only issue complete transcripts. No exceptions.
- If you registered on or after September 1, 2001, McGill will not issue transcripts unless you’re Permanent Code has been verified.
- Transcripts will not be issued if you owe any fines or fees over $30.00.
- Official transcripts are printed on a secure paper that cannot be copied.
Letters of Attestation
You can request a Proof of Enrolment Letter (or Letter of Attestation) through Minerva, unless there is a hold on your account.
This letter will confirm that you are registered for the term with the School of Continuing Studies, and will include:
- Registration load (full-time or part-time)
- Courses (course numbers and titles)
- Credit or Continuing Education (CE) units for each course
- Beginning and end dates for each course
- Certificate or diploma program
If you require information from previous terms, you may order a transcript.
If you are in the Certificate of Proficiency in English – Language and Culture or the Certificate of Proficiency in French – Language and Culture intensive programs, you can request a Proof of Enrolment Letter (or Letter of Attestation) in-person at Client Services. Please allow 48 to 72 hours for these letters to be prepared.