Proof of Enrolment
Print a proof of enrolment letter
Students who require confirmation of their status at McGill can obtain a signed letter listing the terms in which they were registered by accessing their record in Minerva.
- Log into Minerva
- Select the Student Menu
- Select the Student Records Menu
- Click Letters – Proof of Enrolment
- Select the appropriate term(s) and type of letter
- Click Submit/Print
- The letter will open in a PDF file which can then be printed or saved
Is the letter from Minerva official?
Yes, the enrolment letter produced in Minerva features McGill letterhead and uses data directly from your student record; it is considered official by third parties including:
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
- Immigration Québec (MICC)
- Local transport authorities (STM, AMT, etc.)
- Provincial health authorities
- RESP provider
Alumni who were registered or graduated prior to Fall 2002:
Please visit the IT Knowledgebase to view how your McGill ID & Minerva PIN has changed.