Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
You retain full control over who has access to your records. Student verification forms, invoices, and all other correspondence are sent directly to you. In accordance with provincial legislation, personal information, including transcripts of academic records, may be released to relatives, sponsors, or any other parties only with your signed authorization.
Notwithstanding the above, the University will, upon request, release certain personal information to the following recipients unless you signify opposition on forms available at Service Point.
- Student Associations recognized by McGill University
- McGill Alumni Association
- School(s) or college(s) which you attended
- The appropriate authorities involved with the external or internal funding of fees
- Professional bodies or corporations (e.g., engineers, dentists)