Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Certificate of Proficiency in Written English for Workplace Communication - Online
Master the fundamentals of English grammar and develop writing skills for the workplace with the support of a highly qualified tutor. Make your own schedule and join from anywhere.
- 100% online
- 10 weeks per course
- 4 – 5 hours of coursework per week
- Flexible schedule within a structured framework
- No textbook required
- No student visa required
- Certificate of proficiency from McGill University
This program is for language learners at the mid-intermediate level or higher. All new students must take an online placement test to determine their current level of written English.Register for a Placement Test
Type: Certificate Courses: 6 Credits: Non-credit Schedule: Part-Time Time: Asynchronous Delivery: Online Unit: Global & Strategic Communications Questions? info.conted [at] mgill.ca
- Study at a world class institution from home
- Make your own schedule
- Get personalized feedback from a highly qualified tutor
- Network with other students
- Apply your skills in the workplace
- Add value to your résumé
This program is designed to enable you to:
- Gain confidence in your writing skills
- Expand your vocabulary
- Increase your grammatical accuracy
- Become your own editor
To be admitted to this program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Take the Placement Test of Written English and place into a level no lower than mid-intermediate and no higher than advanced.
Before enrolling in the program, all prospective students must complete a Placement Test of Written English and place into a level no lower than mid-intermediate and no higher than advanced.
The Placement Test will evaluate your current level of English and let you know which course you can register for.
News and Articles
Apprenez à parler anglais “comme un pro” avec les programmes de l’Université McGill
L’Université McGill à Montréal est certainement l’établissement d’études supérieures le plus renommé du Canada. Mais saviez-vous que l’école proposait des programmes d’apprentissage et de perfectionnement d’anglais “professionnel”, pour les étudiants comme pour les actifs ?