Apply for inter/intra-faculty transfer or readmission

Who can use this form?

Note: Students may NOT use the Minerva Inter-Faculty Transfer application to transfer to:

  • Dentistry
  • Law
  • Medicine
  • Graduate Studies
  • Continuing Studies

Students wishing to apply to these faculties must complete the online admission application found at

How to apply for transfer or readmission

  1. Login to Minerva using your McGill ID and PIN.
  2. Select the Student Menu.
  3. Select the Student Records Menu.
  4. Select Faculty Transfers / Readmission Menu.
  5. Follow the steps on the menu screen to proceed with the application you desire: Inter-Faculty Transfer, Intra-Faculty Transfer, or Readmission.
Back to top