Application packages for the Bachelor of Science, Rehabilitation Science, major in OT or major in PT degree are available starting in February from Hosmer House, 3630 Promenade Sir-William Osler (upper Drummond).
Application deadline: April 1st.
Applications to be addressed to the School of Physical and Occupational Therapy:
- Students who have already been accepted to another McGill program through the McGill Admissions Office, and who are not graduating, including students who have been accepted into a 120 credit science program.
You can proceed with your application if you:
- Have completed or will be completing a minimum of 24 McGill credits prior to September of the entering year.
- Have completed or will be completing all the pre-requisite course requirements prior to September of the entering year
- Non-university applicants who have completed a Health Sciences (DEC) or its equivalent, and who have met all the pre-requisite requirements.
- Transfer students from other universities who have met all the pre-requisite course requirements.
- Students who have completed fewer than 24 McGill course credits.
- Students who have or will be graduating, including students who expect to graduate in the summer or fall, and wish to complete the BSc Rehabilitation Science, major in OT or major in PT degree.