School of Physical & Occupational Therapy
3654 Promenade Sir-William-Osler
Montreal, Quebec H3G 1Y5
Not sure where to apply or if you're eligible?
Check out our: Program selector tool
Admissions questions or not sure who to contact?
Check out our Program Admission pages for our Undergrad, Professional Master's, & Graduate Research Programs.
Please review our FAQs before referring to the Admission Contact Page
Please contact admissions [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Physical%20and%20Occupational%20Therapy%20question) (Enrolment Services) and specify that your request pertains to Physical and Occupational Therapy.
Enrolment Services; McGill University
Service Point; 3415 McTavish St
Montreal, Quebec; Canada H3A 1Y1
Undergraduate OT and/or PT Program
(514) 398-4500 - undergrad.spot [at] mcgill.ca (for current students & internal transfers)
Professional Master's (OT and/or PT) Program
(514) 398-2784 - profmasters.spot [at] mcgill.ca (for current & past students looking for information/transcripts)
(514) 398-2271 - graduate.rehabilitation [at] mcgill.ca
(514) 398-4400 ext. 0432 - gradcertificates.spot [at] mcgill.ca
(514) 398-4517 - coursesecretary.spot [at] mcgill.ca
(514) 398-4501 - admincoord.spot [at] mcgill.ca
(514) 398-4400 ext. 094256 - sarah.marshall [at] mcgill.ca