Library of resource materials available to Occupational and Physical Therapy students and faculty
A library of resource materials is available to Occupational and Physical Therapy students and faculty. The library’s collection of measures (primarily clinical assessments) provides students with access to standardized tests and materials for use in their course, clinic work and graduate-related research projects.
Location: Hosmer House, Room 204
Hours: Fall 2022 Mondays and Wednesdays 12:30-14:00.
For support see Johanne in H-100.
Requests can also be sent to crstechnician2.spot [at] mcgill.ca.
- Students must show their McGill ID at the time of a loan transaction.
- All materials must be borrowed and returned directly to the library during library hours, library loan out times are posted in room 204.
- The borrowing of assessments that are required for Occupational and Physical Therapy courses is restricted to the instructors and students registered for that course during the term when the course is offered. In the pre-examination period, assessments are restricted for use within Hosmer House, Room 204.
- Students must return library items promptly and in the same condition as when borrowed. Most items have a one-week loan policy but may be recalled if required for coursework by other students or faculty.
- It is the student’s responsibility to report any lost, stolen or damaged items immediately. Students will be responsible for the replacement cost of missing or damaged materials that were not previously reported.
A list of holdings is available here SPOT Assessment Library Inventory
Library study area
Study space is available for individual and group study in Hosmer House, room 204. The room is equipped with six desktop computers, power outlets for laptops and wireless service.