pages of a book fanned out


For all students

Authorization for Change of Program - Graduating Students
** For a Summer Session only

Authorization for Release of Personal Information
** Download the pdf to your device to activate the digital signature field, or print to sign 

Final Exam Conflict Form

Intercollegiate Sport Event Accommodation Form

Opposition Form

Personal Data Change Form

Undergraduate University Withdrawal Request
This form is for all undergraduate students except for those in the Faculties of Arts and/or Science

For students in the Faculties of Arts, Science or B.A. & Sc.

Final Exam Reread Request
Reread policy available here.

Graduation Term Change Request
This request form should ONLY be used when the Application for Graduation in Minerva is closed. The webform is available according to the schedule below. If you have questions about your graduation status contact the following:

Graduation term Form opens Form closes
Summer Mid June September 15
Fall Early December January 15
Winter Early March April 15

Late Course Change - Honours to Major
Use this request form if you wish to switch from the Honours section of a course to the Major (regular) section.
Arts - Honours Programs
Science - Honours Programs

Major Concentration Change Form

Pre-Admission Transfer Credit Form (Faculty of Arts)
If you were granted a lump sum of transfer credits as "TRNS XXX" upon your admission to McGill Faculty of Arts, you may wish to have these credits articulated in order to use them towards program requirements. Please consult the Arts OASIS site at for instructions. Once you have completed all the steps, submit this webform so that your request will be processed.

Removal of Freshman/Foundation Year Program Request
If you've earned 24 or more credits in your first term, you may enter U1 and select your major. Grades for your first term of study at McGill must be available in order for a decision to be made.
For more info please visit one of the following links:
Arts - Degree Planning
Science/B.A. & Sc. - U1 Program Students

Request to Exceed Credits

See below for the opening and closing dates of the form for each term:

Term Form opens Form closes
Summer April 1 April 30
Fall August 17 September 8
Winter December 10 January 10

** Grades for your preceding term of study (except for Summer term requests) must be available in order for a decision to be made (For example, Fall grades and CGPA for a Winter term request, or Summer grades and CGPA for a Fall term request) **
For more info on exceeding a normal course load please visit one of the following links:
Arts - Course Load
Science/B.A. & Sc. - Course Load

Request for Late Course Addition

Request for Late Course or University Withdrawal
For info on withdrawing from courses:

Arts - Course Withdrawals
Science/B.A. & Sc. - Course Withdrawals

Request for Leave of Absence
This request is available for students in the Faculty of Arts only.
Information on the Undergraduate Leave of Absence Policy can be found here.

Request for a Special Enrolment Letter

For students in Graduate Programs

Request to Add/Change Graduation Term
This form should ONLY be submitted when the deadline to apply to graduate in Minerva has passed.

Request for a Leave (Graduate students)
Information on the Leave of Absence Policy can be found on the GPS students' website

Request for a Program Option/Concentration Change
Use this form to request changes to your program option and/or a concentration change

Request for Readmission

If you have reached time limitation or have officially withdrawn from the University or are not currently registered, you may submit a request for readmission. You can find more information on graduate readmission procedures  on the GPS students' website

Request for Registration/Course Changes
Information on registration can be found on the GPS students' website

Request for a Special Letter
Use this form to request a customized letter for the purpose of obtaining immigration documents (e.g.: post-graduate work permit, visa, permanent residency, etc).

Request for a University Withdrawal
Information on withdrawing from the University can be found on the GPS students' website

For undergraduate research trainees

Undergraduate Research Trainee Registration Form
Submit the UGRT form and associated documentation to your departmental office. 

For UQAC Physical Therapy students

Demande de relevé de notes UQAC

Back to top