R+I can assist with your proposal for a foundation under an open call for submissions. Please contact the Office of Sponsored Research to be directed to the appropriate officer for your research field.

To identify open calls:

  • Subscribe to the OSR funding listserv, to receive our weekly funding opportunities newsletter by email.

University Advancement

For proactive proposals to foundations that fall outside of an open call, researchers should contact the University Advancement representative within their Faculty office. University Advancement has long-standing relationships with foundations based on specific areas of research and is able to support you in forging connections with potential funders and give advice on all aspects of proposal development.

Back to top