Transferring Funding to Other Institutions

Collaborative research projects often require transferring funds between institutions. The Office of Sponsored Research can prepare the sub-agreement and handle the process. The OSR is also the institutional signatory on all grants and agreements.

Researchers seeking to transfer funds between McGill and the institution with which they are collaborating should refer to awards.osr [at]

Please note that NSERC, CIHR, SSHRC, FRQS, FRQNT, and FRQSC fund transfers are handled by Financial Services's Research Financial Management Services.

Back to top