Below are links to online forms and information for current students.

Course Equivalency Form
Minor Approval Form
Program Change Application Form

Medical Accommodation form

Permission forms for Directed Studies, Research Project and Special Topics courses:

Directed_Studies_-_Dietetics and Human Nutrition
Research_Project_1_-_Food Science
Research_Project_2_-_Food Science
Special_Topics_-- B.Sc. (Ag.Env.Sc.)

If you still have questions, please contact the Student Affairs Office.

Back to top