Summer and day camps are also a great way for kids to discover and learn in a new and fun environment. Many institutions offer such services including schools, museums and sports or community centers. They may offer summer camps as well as day camps during the school breaks. It is recommended to look at camp options months in advance, as popular day camps open their registration as early as December and fill up quickly.
- Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal
- Biodôme/Botanical Garden/Insectarium
- Montréal Science Centre
- Pointe-à-Callière Museum
- City of Montreal Day Camps by borough
- Farm to School Day Camp at Mac
- Visit Certified Camps of Quebec for more information on camp alternatives.
- Trails of Summer camp for children 3-12 with special needs
- Directory of Summer Day Camps from Montreal Families