Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Consult the late registration and course change period deadlines in the Important Dates Supplement.
During the late registration and course change period, you can use Minerva to:
- Add or change a course, providing registration for those courses are still open.
- Drop a course. These courses will not appear on your student record.
Important: You must officially add, drop or change courses as instructed above. You cannot simply tell your instructor or call Client Services. Failure to follow the proper procedure will result in a grade of “J” (incomplete/failure) on your transcript.
Course Change Fees
- If you change courses during the late registration and course change period there will be a $20 fee.
- Tuition fees for dropped courses will be refunded, less a $20 administrative fee per course.
- There is no charge to change from one section to another in the same course.
- There is no charge for changes in Language courses if it is recommended by the lecturer.
Certain courses will have waitlists if registration is full. If a space opens, you may still be able to register for your selected course. You can find course waitlists on Minerva, and more information in this tutorial to help walk you through the process.
There are no wait lists for the summer term.