In order to apply to an undergraduate or graduate program of study at the McGill School of Continuing Studies, please follow these steps:
1. Choose a program of study.
Note: If you wish, you can apply to two programs to be followed concurrently, provided they are at the same level and offered by the same department.
2. Review the admission requirements for the program you have selected and gather all necessary documentation.
Note: Students applying to credit-bearing undergraduate and graduate programs at the School of Continuing Studies. Please refer to the "Language Requirements" section on this page for more information
3. Ensure you have a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) for the non-refundable application fee. The fee must be paid online to submit your application.
4. Upon completing your online application, you will receive an email confirmation with a McGill ID number and a 6-character PIN (Personal Identification Number).
5. Within 24 - 48 hours after receiving your e-mail confirmation, you can track the status of your application and upload your supporting documents, including transcripts (if applicable), by signing into Minerva (McGill’s online student information system).
6. Ensure that you have uploaded all required supporting documents, as per the admission requirements of your chosen program.
7. Wait for your response. You can check the status of your application at any time using Minerva.
8. Once your file has been reviewed and a final decision has been made, admitted students will receive a “Letter of Admission” confirming the program that you have been admitted to, along with registration instructions. You can then register for your courses online using Minerva during the appropriate registration period.
Need help applying?
For help with the application procedure, contact us at info.conted [at] mcgill.ca or call 514-398-6200
Questions about your admission?
For help with questions related to your admission, contact us admissions.conted [at] mcgill.ca or call 514-398-6200