Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
The impact of COVID and the continued advance of digital technologies are reshaping the field of business analysis and the critical business frameworks, processes and tools that allow organizations to turn data into valuable insight. What does the future hold for this indispensable business discipline and how can the business analysts of today and tomorrow best prepare to solve challenges and capitalize on opportunities?
Join us for a panel discussion with experts from across sectors to explore the future of business analysis and tackle questions such as:
- How has COVID transformed approaches to business analysis?
- How will the technologies like AI, 5G, cloud computing, 5G and IoT, and the advance of digital transformation, impact business analysis methods and practices?
- What challenges does the future hold for business analysts?
- What skills will the next generation of business analysts need?
- What opportunities can business analysts of today and tomorrow prepare to capitalize on to make a different to organizations and fuel their careers?
- Dulce Oliviera, CBAP, IIBA Founding Member, McGill Instructor
- Georges Bryson, CSTE, CBAP, ITIL, PSM, BSAC, Cofounder, MontGuide Inc., McGill Instructor
- Ina Coslet, Business Analyst, Morneau Shepell
- Martin Audette, Chief Analyst, National Bank of Canada
Moderator: David Kynan, Associate Director of Marketing and Communications, McGill University School of Continuing Studies
Brought to you by McGill SCS Alumni Relations and (CATS) Career Advising and Transition Services.