Send us your legal documents

Legal Documents

You are required to send us a number of legal documents, which vary according to whether you are an International student, Canadian citizen or Quebec resident.

Send in all your documents after you have accepted your offer and before you arrive on campus. This will ensure that your student record and tuition fees are up-to-date.

  1. What to submit:

    • International Students
    • Canadian citizens or permanent residents
    • Quebec residents(Note: Usually, no documents are required if you are coming to McGill directly from a Quebec CEGEP. After you’ve registered for courses, be sure to check that your status is correct in Minerva under Student>>Student Accounts>>View Tuition and Legal Status (be sure to select your starting term from the drop down menu). If it is not correct, check the website to determine what to send to us.)
  2. How and where to submit your legal documents

    Back to top