Are you already in Montreal?
Whether you live here or you're visiting, if you've registered for at least one course, you can get your McGill ID card now!
Check out the Service Point website for details.
You've accepted your offer! Here's what you should be doing next:
1) Join the McGill Entering Class of 2018-19 Facebook group.
2) Apply for your CAQ and Study Permit - APPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE! (international students only)
8) Check out Campus Life & Engagement and attend orientation week!
Campus Life & Engagement is a support service specifically for new McGill students. You'll feel right at home on our campuses before long, but until then, Campus Life & Engagement is here to help you acclimatize, settle in and find the people and services you need.
- Orientation - Orientation and Frosh are a great way to make new friends during your first week at McGill, and also give you the chance to explore campus and Montreal before hitting the books!
- Before you arrive - Pre-arrival checklist, what to pack and registering for orientation activities.
- McGill Essentials - Getting your books, settling in and locating on-campus services.
- Montreal Essentials – General information, hotels, transportation and what to do around town.