Major editorial decisions in the MILAMOS Project are formally made by the Editorial Committee. The Committee amalgamates Rules, and ensures the final text of the Rules of the Manual is coherently and consistent drafted in accordance with the standardised drafting guidelines.
All major editorial decisions in the Committee are made by consensus, and if consensus is not possible, the Co-Editors will have final say. The Committee is composed of the Co-Editors, the Lead Technical Expert, and invited External Experts or External Advisors, who are recognised and experienced persons from the public or private sector space operators, or academia from various States.
Members of the Editorial Committee include:
- Dr. Ram Jakhu (McGill University, Canada)
- Prof. Steven Freeland (Western Sydney University, Australia)
- Prof. Setsuko Aoki (Keoi University, Japan)
- Dr. Roy Balleste (Stetson University College of Law, United States)
- Mr. Kuan-Wei (David) Chen (McGill University, Canada)
- Mr. Gilles Doucet (Spectrum Space Security Inc., Canada)
- Mr. Bayar Goswami (McGill University, Canada)
- Prof. Stephan Hobe (University of Cologne, Institute of Air and Space Law)
- Mr. Peter Hulsroj (Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO), Austria)
- Dr. Philip de Man (Leuven Centre for Global Governance, Belgium)
- Ms. Elina Morozova (INTERSPUTNIK, Russian Federation)
- Dr. Guoyu Wang (Beijing Institute of Technology, China), with Dr. Jinyuan Su (Wuhan University, China) as the alternate.