The workshops can be taken independently or as a series, depending on your needs and presentation goals.
- Workshop #1 Content Development
- Thursday January 21 @ 1:00PM
- Friday January 22 @ 10:00AM
This first workshop, Content Development, helps you understand how a framework to interrogate audience and purpose can help refine content so that is accessible, interesting, and strategic. Additionally, you will learn detailed hook strategies and sequencing strategies for everything from a 3-minute to a 1-hour long presentation.
- Workshop #2 Body Language & Voice
- Tuesday January 26 @ 12:00PM
- Tuesday January 26 @ 4:30PM
The second workshop, Body Language & Voice, focuses on understanding how to develop a dynamic presence that will help you overcome public speaking nerves. You will learn to appear confident and credible to your audience, while increasing engagement and clarity.
- Workshop #3 Effective Visuals
- Wednesday January 27 @ 10:00AM
- Friday January 29 @ 12:00PM
The third workshop, Effective Visuals, explores how to use PowerPoint and other technology to effectively supplement your talk, without interfering with people’s experience of listening to you. Sample slides for everything from methodology overviews, to results, to effective hooks will be shared to give you ideas about how to effectively develop visuals for your next presentation.