- Laboratory Safety Inspection Checklist
- Laboratory Information Form - this should be completed prior to a lab inspection
- The Laboratory Audit Form enables Departmental Safety Committees (DSCs) to audit their safety program
- The Laboratory Safety Self-Assessment Form is designed to assist principal investigators, teaching laboratory coordinators/superintendents and lab supervisors to self-assess safety standards for their laboratories.
- Radiation Safety forms and applications, plus you can update or cancel your current radioisotope permit
Duty-Free Ethanol Log Sheet
Laboratory Working Alone Notices
Reproductive Health in the Laboratory
- Information for all members of the McGill community working in labs on Reproductive Health in the Laboratory
New and Expectant Mother Risk Assessment Form
- Please complete and submit the New and Expectant Mother Risk Assessment form to EHS ehs [at] mcgill.ca (subject: New%20and%20Expectant%20Mother%20Risk%20Assessment) (by email). Note that all information provided will remain confidential.
Occupational Health Program Forms
Cannabis and Controlled Substances Forms