We have grouped in this section all forms relevant to laboratory safety at McGill.
- This section has both McGill and CNESST laboratory inspection forms.
- This section has the laboratory information form that must be completed prior to a lab inspection.
Laboratory Audit Form
- This form enables Departmental Safety Committees (DSCs) to audit their safety program.
Laboratory Safety Self-Assessment Form
This form is designed to assist principal investigators, teaching laboratory coordinators/superintendents and lab supervisors to self-assess safety standards for their laboratories.
- This section holds the radiation safety forms, plus you can update or cancel your current radioisotope permit online.
- Please find a complete list of forms relating to Biosafety here.
Certificate Of Equipment Decontamination
A Certificate of Equipment Decontamination is to be completed and attached to equipment that is being discarded, serviced in-house or sent out for repair
Laboratory Decommissioning and Commissioning Checklist
Laboratory Working Alone Notices
Reproductive Health in the Laboratory
Information for all members of the McGill community working in labs on reproductive health:
New and Expectant Mother Risk Assessment Form
- Please complete and submit the New and Expectant Mother Risk Assessment form to EHS ehs [at] mcgill.ca (subject: New%20and%20Expectant%20Mother%20Risk%20Assessment) (by email). Note that all information provided will remain confidential.
Occupational Health Program Forms
Please find a complete list of forms related to the Occupational Health Program here.