We have grouped in this section all forms relevant to laboratory safety at McGill.
- This section has both McGill and CNESST laboratory inspection forms.
- This section has the laboratory information form that must be completed prior to a lab inspection.
Laboratory Audit Form
- This form enables Departmental Safety Committees (DSCs) to audit their safety program.
Laboratory Safety Self-Assessment Form
This form is designed to assist principal investigators, teaching laboratory coordinators/superintendents and lab supervisors to self-assess safety standards for their laboratories.
- This section holds the radiation safety forms, plus you can update or cancel your current radioisotope permit online.
- Please find a complete list of forms relating to Biosafety here.
Certificate Of Equipment Decontamination
A Certificate of Equipment Decontamination is to be completed and attached to equipment that is being discarded, serviced in-house or sent out for repair
Laboratory Decommissioning and Commissioning Checklist
Laboratory Working Alone Notices
New and Expectant Mother Risk Assessment Form
- Please complete and submit the New and Expectant Mother Risk Assessment form to EHS ehs [at] mcgill.ca (subject: New%20and%20Expectant%20Mother%20Risk%20Assessment) (by email). Note that all information provided will remain confidential.
Occupational Health Program Forms
Please find a complete list of forms related to the Occupational Health Program here.