Radiation Safety Forms

For current radioisotope permit holders

Permit holders can make changes to their radioisotope permit or request that the permit be cancelled.

Radiation Safety Forms to Acquire an Internal Radiation Permit

Principal Investigarors (i.e. professors, lab managers, ect.) requesting a radioisotope permit.  Please print and sign the form, and then send it to the address, or fax found on the main page or by ehs [at] mcgill.ca (email)

Application for McGill internal permit for acquisition and use of radioactive materials. Please print it out, have it signed, and send it to the address or fax # found on the last page.

Note: The Word format form can be saved on a local disk, allowing information to be saved and carried over to be used the following year.



Back to top