Accident, Incident, and Occupational Disease Reports
This should be filled out following an accident, incident, or occupational disease report including ergonomic injuries.
Please fill out and submit the Online Accident, Incident & Occupational Disease Form.
- After filling out this form, please print the confirmation page and ask your Supervisor to complete Section C and D and then ehs [at] mcgill.ca (email it to EHS)
- If time loss from work has exceeded 24 hours, then note that you need to sign the confirmation page as well.
For printable Accident & Incident Forms, please click here.
If you have a work accident:
- Report the event to your supervisor immediately
- Participate in the work accident investigation with your supervisor (if you are fit to do so)
- Complete the Online Accident, Incident & Occupational Disease Form. The supervisor is responsible for sending the completed Accident, Incident & Occupational Disease Report form to EHS promptly.
- If you believe you require medical assistance, you should consult a physician. If the physician provides documentation, you should provide a readable copy of the medical documents to your immediate supervisor or your HR Advisor
- If time off work is prescribed by the physician, then the supervisor must submit promptly, to your area HR Advisor, the completed Accident, Incident & Occupational Disease Report form and all the medical documentation. The HR Advisor will send everything to Benefits who will open a claim file with CNESST.
Union and Association contact information
Please send a copy of your completed accident form to your union or association.
Contact information provided here when available:
info [at] munaca.com (MUNACA)
MUNACA – PSAC Local 17602
3483 Peel Street
Montreal, QC, H3A 1W7
health.safety [at] aerum-amure.ca (AMURE)
info [at] munasa.com (MUNASA)