This form should be filled out following an accident, incident, or occupational disease report including ergonomic injuries.
Please fill out and submit the Online Accident, Incident & Occupational Disease Form.
Printable Accident & Incident Forms are also available, if necessary.
3 minutes Tutorial
If you have a work accident:
- Report the event to your supervisor immediately,
- Complete the Online Accident, Incident & Occupational Disease Form promptly. After filling out this form, your supervisor will be asked via the service portal to complete Sections C and D.
- If you believe you require medical assistance, you should consult a physician.
- If you consult a physician, then note that you need to complete and sign the Printable Accident & Incident Form and attach it to your online report.
- If the physician provides documentation, you should provide a readable copy of this documentation to your immediate supervisor or your HR Advisor
- Participate in the work accident investigation with your supervisor (if you are fit to do so).
If one of your employees has a work accident:
- Ask your employee to complete the Online Accident, Incident & Occupational Disease Form promptly.
- You will then be asked by the service portal to complete Sections C and D.
- If your employee has completed the printable version of the form, you may use this version to complete your sections.
- If your employee consults a physician, ensure that you and/or your employee submit to your area HR Advisor the completed Accident, Incident & Occupational Disease Report form and all the medical documentation. The HR Advisor will send everything to Benefits who will open a claim file with CNESST.
Union and Association contact information
Please send a copy of your completed accident form to your union or association.
Contact information provided here when available:
info [at] munaca.com (MUNACA)
MUNACA – PSAC Local 17602
3483 Peel Street
Montreal, QC, H3A 1W7
health.safety [at] aerum-amure.ca (AMURE)
info [at] munasa.com (MUNASA)