Cannabis and Controlled Substance Deviation Form
If any noncompliance is found during cannabis or controlled substance research, a deviation form must be completed and sent to EHS.
Controlled Substance Destruction Form
Any cannabis disposal must be destroyed accordingly (as per Cannabis SOP) and recorded *waiting approval*.
Controlled substances must be destroyed and witnessed by EHS
Scientific Exemption Form
If you plan on conducting research with a controlled substance, please complete the scientific exemption form and return it to EHS.
- Health Canada - Application form for an exemption to use a controlled substance for scientific purposes
If you have questions, please Domenic.dulisse [at] mcgill.ca (email the Cannabis and Controlled Substance Officer)
- Government of Canada - Directive on Physical Security Requirements for Controlled Substances and Drugs Containing Cannabis
- SOP for Controlled Substances
- Permit renewal form - under construction
- Lab decommissioning document - under construction
- Controlled Drugs and Substances Act - list of controlled substance under CDSA
- Cannabis SOP - under review