Forms, Tools and Resources

Cannabis and Controlled Substance Deviation Form

If any noncompliance is found during cannabis or controlled substance research, a deviation form must be completed and sent to EHS.

Controlled Substance Destruction Form

Any cannabis disposal must be destroyed accordingly (as per Cannabis SOP) and recorded *waiting approval*.

Controlled substances must be destroyed and witnessed by EHS 

Scientific Exemption Form

If you plan on conducting research with a controlled substance, please complete the scientific exemption form and return it to EHS.

If you have questions, please Domenic.dulisse [at] (email the Cannabis and Controlled Substance Officer)

Other Resources

Back to top