Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Welcome to Virtual Health Care!
Access to in-person health services can often be limited and inconvenient for students. With Virtual Health Care (provided by Dialogue), health care is always just a tap away no matter where students are, and you never have to wait in line at a clinic.
Connect virtually with nurses and physicians via a mobile or web app in Canada. This service will be available to eligible students as of Sept. 1, 2021.
What does the Service include?
- Nurse consultations via chat, video, or phone
- Doctor consultations via video for diagnosis or prescriptions
- Prescription renewal and free delivery to your pharmacy or door
- Specialist referrals and lab requests
- Navigation to local resources to book medical appointments when an in-person consultation is needed •Access from across Canada for minor emergencies 24/7
- Consultations with health professionals in your time zone: Mon. – Fri. from 8 am to 8 pm, Sat. – Sun. from 10 am to 4 pm
- Private and secure service
What conditions can I consult for?
How much does it cost?
- $58.65 for access from September 2021 to August 2022
- $39.10 for access from January to August 2022 (for students beginning their studies in January)
Change of coverage/Opt-out
The Change of Coverage Period for the MACES Virtual Health Care Service is August 23 – September 29. You can opt-out online during that time. To find out how to opt-out please visit the Studentcare website.
Should you have any questions please contact Studentcare, Care Centre, the provider, directly at 514-789-8760, Mon. - Fri. from 9 am to 5 pm.