Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Fouad Farès, Bsc Computer Science/Chemistry
With more than 25 years of experience in information technology, he founded a start-up in 2000, which delivered mandates for 500 companies and engaged with 7000 professionals worldwide. He has written a white paper for the World Bank on leadership in developing countries. Working continuously with job seekers helping them going through the hiring process while connecting them with companies looking for their talents and start-ups to grow their business model to become viable on the long term.
Elected executive board member of several associations in Canada and participated to many panels:
- Member of McGill Analytics and machine learning advisory group
- President of Réseau Action TI – Montréal (formerly known as FiQ) 2010-2011
- Jury Member for OCTAS 2007-2008-2009 & 2011 excellence awards (FIQ)
- Member of PMI-Montréal – Executive Committee 2009-2011
- Blockchain panel moderator during FERA 2018
- Artificial Intelligence panel participant during True North 2018 in Kitchener Ontario
- Judge for John Molson international case study competition 2018
- Judge for HEC 9th Corporate Responsibility Challenge 2018
- Project Management Lecturer @ HEC
He has delivered many large-scale programs in Big Data, Analytics and data management. Communicating with C-Level executives to promote transformation programs in different companies he delivered mandates for.
Innovation, IoT, Analytics and Blockchain evangelist
Fouad is presently teaching at the School of Continuing Studies, in the Data Science Program.