Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Wondering how to get ahead in your career but can't quit your job to go back to school?
Join us for this interactive session on the certificates, diplomas and courses offered part-time in class in the evenings and weekends, and online to discover how you can advance your professional path without leaving your job.
During this session, we will cover topics such as:
- Our over 20 areas of study such as management, international business, marketing, public relations, data science, project management and more
- Undergraduate programs, graduate programs and non-credit courses and certificates
- Designations you can earn such as CPA, CFA, PMP, CAPM, C.Mgr (Chartered Manager) and more
- Job and career prospects from our programs
- Admission requirements
- Tuition fees
- Application deadlines
- How to apply to programs and register for courses
Then, we'll break out so you can speak to coordinators from our different programs to answer your questions and get the information you need.
This event is part of McGill Open House 20202. Learn more at mcgill.ca/openhouse
Register at mcgill-scs.eventbrite.ca