Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Graduate Certificate in Health Services Management
This program is available for closed cohort partnerships and is not currently open for admission to the general public. Interested organizations should contact assistant.cms [at] mcgill.ca for further details.
Advance your career with a program tailored to fit your needs. By combining your professional experience in health care with specialized knowledge in core management competencies, you’ll reach your professional goals in the shortest possible time.
Program Outline:Course Schedule
Type: Graduate Certificate Courses: 5 Credits: 15 Schedule: Part-time Time: Mon-Thurs Delivery: In person, in partnership with MUHC Unit: Administration and Governance Questions? ag.scs [at] mcgill.ca
The program is designed to enable you to:
- Deliver health care services efficiently and effectively
- Analyze financial statements, budgets, and costing, and practice responsible accounting
- Lead and manage change in a dynamic work environment
- Students must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline as approved by the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Office with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0, or 3.2 out of 4.0 in the last two years of full-time academic studies.
- Applicants must also have three years of recent work experience in administrative, research or clinical positions in a health related environment which include the following: hospitals, rehabilitation health centres, Centre Local de Services Communautaires (CLSC), government health and social services institutions. OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and a Certificate in Health and Social Services Management with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- All applicants must provide their curriculum vitae.
- All students applying to Career and Professional Development Graduate programs must be proficient in English.