Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Diploma in Public Relations and Communications Management
Whether you’re looking to pursue a career in public relations and communications, or you’re already working in the field but would like to further your academic background, this is the program for you. Major emphasis is placed on communication strategy to ensure you are fully prepared to contribute to an organization or work as a consultant.Program Outline Course Schedule
Type: Diploma Courses: 10 Credits: 30 Schedule: Full-time or Part-time Time: Evenings, Mon-Thurs Delivery: In person, In person + Virtual Unit: Global and Strategic Communication Questions? info.conted [at] mcgill.ca
The program is designed to enable you to:
- Plan public relations campaigns
- Build relationships with members of the media
- Apply best practices in the private and not-for-profit sectors
- Communicate with internal stakeholders
- Practice in the corporate sector
- Implement a communications campaign
- Applicants must hold an Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with a minimum CGPA of 3.0/4.0 or 3.2/4.0 in the last two years of full-time academic studies.
- All students applying to Career and Professional Development Graduate programs must be proficient in English.
News and Articles
|Music, Mosh Pits, and Mayhem: A Public Relations Journey
Jon Asher, former musician and graduate from the McGill Public Relations and Communication Management program, shares how he transformed his love of music into an entrepreneurial endeavour.