Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
McGill SCS Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Gain the knowledge you need to prepare for the Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) or Certified Production Inventory Management (CPIM) designations offered by the Association for Operations Management (APICS) or the Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation from Supply Chain Canada. You may also choose to pursue a Canadian Institute of Traffic and Transportation (CITT) designation provided that CITT’s other requirements are satisfied.
Type: Certificate Courses: 10 Credits: 30 Schedule: Part Time Time: Weekday evenings Delivery: In-person Unit: Management and Entrepreneurship
info.conted [at] mcgill.ca
The program is designed to enable you to:
- Bring goods to market on a global scale
- Deal with risk and uncertainty in supply chains
- Implement the major components of sourcing
- Decipher the structure and regulations of transportation
- Apply real-life planning and control techniques
- Identify core business processes and transactions pertaining to supply chain management
- Applicants must hold a CEGEP diploma (DCS, DEC or equivalent) OR
- Applicants who do not have the normal academic background for admission but are 21 years of age and older may be admitted as mature students
- Applicants between 18 and 21 years of age who do not have a CEGEP diploma but have at least a high school leaving certificate may be accepted into a qualifying program
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency
News and Articles
Earning the Certificate in Management Plus Two Other McGill Undergraduate Certificates Now Serves as Prerequisite for Prestigious Management and Leadership Designation
McGill SCS Certificate and Diploma in Supply Chain Management now accredited by Supply Chain Canada.
McGill experts weigh in on what consumers can expect to see in the coming year.