Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Certificate in Public Relations and Communications Management
The Certificate in Public Relations and Communication Management is professionally based and includes content updated with best practices in industry and the latest communication research. Students have opportunities to work directly with industry on real and evolving public relations cases. The content is aligned to the pathways of the International Associaton of Business Communicators (IABC), and the Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) and Société Quebecoise des Professionnels en Relations Publiques (SQPRP). Representatives of these and other professional associations participate in the Program Committee.
Program Outline:Course Schedule
Type: Certificate Courses: 10 Credits: 30 Schedule: Full-time or Part-time Time: Evenings, Mon-Thurs Delivery: In person Unit: Global and Strategic Communication Questions? info.conted [at] mcgill.ca
The program is designed to enable you to:
- Conduct public relations research
- Use best practices for social and traditional media relations
- Plan corporate communications
- Support a firm’s internal communications
- Navigate the public policy process
- Prepare communication plans
- Applicants must hold a CEGEP diploma (DCS, DEC or equivalent).
- Applicants who do not have the normal academic background for admission but are 21 years of age and older may be admitted as mature students.
- Applicants between 18 and 21 years of age who do not have a CEGEP diploma but have at least a high school leaving certificate may be accepted into a qualifying program (a copy of the certificate must be provided).
- Students below 18 years of age without a CEGEP diploma (DEC) will not be admitted to a certificate program, nor will they be permitted to take courses.
- All students applying to Career and Professional Development undergraduate programs must be proficient in English.
News and Articles
|McGill SCS Certificates Now Offer Access to Chartered Manager (C.Mgr.) Designation
Earning the Certificate in Management Plus Two Other McGill Undergraduate Certificates Now Serves as Prerequisite for Prestigious Management and Leadership Designation.
|Music, Mosh Pits, and Mayhem: A Public Relations Journey
Jon Asher, former musician and graduate from the McGill Public Relations and Communication Management program, shares how he transformed his love of music into an entrepreneurial endeavour.