Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
McGill SCS Certificate in Management
In the private and the public sector, the management of daily operations is an essential part of any successful organization. The study of management will allow you to develop core competencies such as accounting, economics, marketing and finance which will prepare you for a career in a large corporation, a private company, a small business, a financial institution, a government agency or other public institution.
The McGill SCS Certificate in Management will give you that leading edge and pave the way to a number of career opportunities. Those who complete the Certificate in Management as well as two additional McGill SCS certificates fulfill the Canadian Institute of Management’s academic requirements for obtaining the Chartered Manager (C.Mgr.) designation.
Type: Certificate Courses: 10 Credits: 30 Schedule: Full-time or Part-time Time: Weekday evenings and a Saturday course Delivery: In-person Unit: Management and Entrepreneurship Questions? info.conted [at] mcgill.ca
- Apply accounting, finance, production, and management concepts
- Examine and prepare financial statements
- Determine probability statistics and use digital statistics programs
- Apply economic theory to management problems
- Comprehend topics in finance, including valuation, risk, capital, and securities
- Analyze marketing strategies and buyer behaviour
- Applicants must hold a CEGEP diploma (DCS, DEC or equivalent) OR
- Applicants who do not have the normal academic background for admission but are 21 years of age and older may be admitted as mature students
- Applicants between 18 and 21 years of age who do not have a CEGEP diploma but have at least a high school leaving certificate may be accepted into a qualifying program
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency
News and Articles
Earning the Certificate in Management Plus Two Other McGill Undergraduate Certificates Now Serves as Prerequisite for Prestigious Management and Leadership Designation
"I enrolled in the course because I wanted to gain experience in human resources and management, as well as the financial and strategic aspects of management. That’s exactly what I got, and now I’m putting it into practice on the job. I would definitely recommend the program to others.""
Certificate in Management McGill Associates Prize in Management winner