Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
McGill SCS Certificate in Accounting and Finance
The Certificate in Accounting and Finance is an undergraduate program intended to provide students with professional competencies and skills that will enhance their career prospects in related fields.
Program Outline: Certificate (Cert.) Accounting and FinanceCourse Schedule
Type: Certificate Courses: 10 Credits: 30 Schedule: Full-time or Part-time Time: Evenings and Saturdays Delivery: In person Unit: Administration and Governance Questions? info.conted [at] mgill.ca
You will be able to practice your profession in any of the following areas:
- Accounting and business planning
- Tax planning and preparation
- Controllership services
- Systems Advice and Implementation
- Accounting and Finance
- Budget Analysis Consultant
- Business start-up advice
- Financial planning
- Financial reporting
- Hold a CEGEP diploma (Diploma of Collegial Studies in Quebec (DEC) or equivalent);
Those who are 21 years of age and over who do not have the normal academic background for admission may be admitted as mature students.
- Those who are between 18 and 21 who do not have a CEGEP diploma but have at least a high school leaving certificate may be accepted into a qualifying program to be determined by Career and Professional Development (Credit Programs). Formal admission to the Certificate program will normally follow upon satisfactory completion of the qualifying program.
- Meet and provide proof of English proficiency.
News & Articles
The Future of Finance: From Cryptocurrencies to Responsible Investing — A Conversation with Industry ExpertsJoin this panel discussion to learn more about the current state of the Canadian financial sector and discover how technology and sustainability are reshaping the world of finance today.
Ready to take the next step?
Be sure to review all the necessary instructions and guidelines to help make your application process smooth and easy.
Need help applying?
Contact us at info.conted [at] mcgill.ca
or call 514-398-6200
Questions about your admission?
Contact us at admissions.scs [at] mcgill.ca
or call 514-398-6200