Research Progress

Students must communicate their research progress annually. The form is designed to facilitate communication about and the recording and monitoring of a students’ progress to degree, such as meeting program milestones and requirements. This form must be completed by September 30 of each academic year by the student and his/her supervisor and submitted to the Social Work Office. This form is also to be used by external award holders to submit to GPS Fellowships. Students can refer to the Regulations on Graduate Student Research Progress Tracking for more information and to access the form.

Back to top