The mission of the Faculty of Arts Office of Advising and Student Information Services (OASIS) is to ensure the integrity and coherence of the Arts undergraduate degree. We provide advice and support to our students regarding their academic path. We do so valuing principles of fairness, accessibility, respect, engagement, confidentiality and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- First Year Guide
- Degree planning
- Help with registration issues
- Wellness 101- various dates!
- Grit Happens on March 11, 2019
- Exam Anxiety on March 18, 2019
- Happiness the Workshop on March 25, 2019