Financial Support-Pilot Project 2017-2018
Are you living with a permanent disability?
We are happy to announce a pilot project for the 2017-2018 academic year to financially support students (BCL/LLB or Graduate) who identify as having a permanently diagnosed disability.
You are eligible if you:
- demonstrate financial need and qualify for full-time or part-time student financial assistance
- are in satisfactory academic standing
- are registered for the 2017-2018 academic year, full-time or part-time
- are registered with the Office of Students with Disabilities
Combien pourriez-vous recevoir?
La valeur du financement disponible pour l’année 2017-2018 dépend du nombre de candidat(e)s et du besoin relatif d'autres candidat(e)s.
How to apply:
- go to Minerva, select the Financial Aid/Awards tab > Financial Aid Menu > Apply for McGill Financial Aid > Apply for In-Course Financial Aid > Update your financial aid profile > Submit your application.
- After submitting the Financial Aid application on Minerva, please send the following to Nancy.Czemmel2 [at] mcgill.ca (Nancy Czemmel), Director of Student Life & Learning:
- a copy of the confirmation email for your Financial Aid application
- proof of registration with the Office of Students with Disabilities
- a letter (max. 1 page), explaining how this financial assistance would help reduce the barriers you face related to your disability (disclosure of diagnosis is not necessary).
- Deadline to apply: September 25, 2017
The Faculty of Law would like to acknowledge the Hugessen Fund for its generous support.
2017-2018 registration dates
We have changed the presentation of Registration Materials based on student feedback; should you have further suggestions on how to improve, email thesao.law [at] mcgill.ca ( SAO) for future consideration.
For the 2017-2018 academic year, registration on Minerva began on May 30, 2017 with priority registration for 4th year students only. L’inscription prioritaire est destinée à faciliter l’accès aux cours contingentés et à assurer l’équité parmi les étudiants. See the Course offerings 2017-2018.
BCL/LLB Program Brochures
The brochures below outline the BCL/LLB program requirements. As there were changes between the 2014-2015 program, the 2015-2016 program, and the 2016-2017 program, we have posted all three program brochures for reference: