Academic Advising & Student Resources provided by the Faculty of Law
The following are student resources provided by the Faculty of Law Student Affairs Office. Click each title to learn more!
- Academic Advising
- Academic Accommodations
- SAO Events
- Graduate Students
- Financial Support & Competitions (Faculty Prizes & Scholarships, Undergraduate Financial Support, Permission Form, External Contests & Prizes)
- Orientation for Newly-Admitted Students
- Other Services & Resources (Lost & Found, Commissioner for Oaths for current registered students, Posting Notices within the Faculty of Law, McGill alcoholic beverages policy, Outdoor Events)
- How to clarify with a potential employer what a BCL/LLB degree represents in various North American juridictions [CDO].
The following are resources & services provided by the Service Point:
McGill's integrated front-line administrative services for students. Among their services, they offer:
- certified or translated copies of diplomas
- help with Minerva
- international health insurance card & exemptions
- McGill ID cards
- official transcript pick-up
- proof of enrolment letters
- replacement diplomas
- student exchanges/study abroad
- submitting legal documents
- tuition & fees info
- pick-up of alternative US Loans
Service Point is located at 3415 McTavish Street, in the McLennan library building at street level.