Reference Requests

How to ask for a CCR verifier

Complete the CCR Verifier Request Form. You must include the names of all the institutions and/or companies you are applying to on the form.

What can we verify

Students and alumni can request to list the myInvolvement Team as reference for experiences listed on their CCR when applying to schools, internships, or jobs.

We can only verify official experiences that are already recorded on your co-curricular record. We cannot verify student self-reported experiences that appear on your unofficial CCR.

Make sure that the information you submit with your application matches what is recorded on your CCR, including dates and time commitment. For example, if there is not an exact number of hours listed on your CCR, we cannot verify a number of hours for your application.

You can view your CCR by signing into myInvolvement.

Back to top