Visit the Summer Institute website
The McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases & Global Health offers courses featuring internationally renowned faculty, diverse participant groups, and opportunities for networking and collaboration.
Registration for the 2018 Summer Institute will close on May 1st, 2018.
Where: McGill University | Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Who: Hosted by McGill Global Health Programs, the McGill International TB Centre, the JD Maclean Centre for Tropical Diseases, the MUHC-RI (Infectious Diseases and Immunity in Global Health) and the McGill Interdisciplinary Initiative in Infection and Immunity.
2018 Summer Institute Courses
Week 1: June 11-15, 2018
- TB Research Methods - COURSE FULL
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research
Weekend: June 16-17, 2018
- Antimicrobial Resistance Special Session - NEW
- Clinical Tropical Medicine Laboratory Course – Malaria and Parasitic Zoonoses
Week 2: June 18-22, 2018
Clinical Tropical Medicine
Clinical TB: A Focused Clinical & Public Health Review for Healthcare Workers - NEW - COURSE FULL
Advanced TB Diagnostics
Genomic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases - COURSE FULL