Our 2023 Courses
Courses for 2023 are either offered in a hybrid (concurrent online and in-person) or online-only format. Course material will be recorded to accommodate asynchronous learners from all time zones. Summer Institute course faculty will also maximize opportunities for participants to interact with each other and our faculty.
View by topic:
View by week: Choose just one or multiple courses!
Week 1: May 23-26, 2023
Week 2: May 29-June 3, 2023
Week 3: June 4-10, 2023
Why should you attend the McGill Summer Institutes?
- Variety of short courses that are great for working professionals in the field, or students looking to supplement their curriculum
- Internationally renowned faculty from McGill University, the McGill University Health Centre, and around the world
- Interactions with diverse participants including industry leaders, NGO practitioners, academics, researchers, and advocates
- A focus on highly applicable new knowledge
- The chance to visit Montreal--in our humble opinion one of the most beautiful and unique cities in the world!