Our menus are based on the principles of Eating Well with Canada's Food Guide to ensure well-balanced and diverse food offerings at every meal.
- seasonal local fruits and vegetables sourced directly from Mac Farm on the Macdonald campus
- Whole grain breads and cereals
- Low-fat dairy products
- Lean cuts of meats
- Meat alternates like tofu and legumes.
- We take great care in selecting heart smart oils, such as olive and canola
- We use healthy cooking methods such as grilling, broiling and baking whenever possible.