Welcome to Housing and Conference Services

We are committed to providing you and your guests an experience that exceeds your expectations.

Please note that in order to serve or sell alcohol on campus, students and staff require a landlord letter issued by the University through the Event Booking and Alcohol Permits Office in order to obtain a permit at the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (RACJ). Landlord Letter requests must be submitted 4 weeks prior to the event date to ensure that event organizers obtain the alcohol permit on time from the RAQJ.

Please submit a formal request through our online booking form.


Summer Accommodations

Whether you’re looking for accommodations for your group or the perfect spot to enjoy Montreal’s summer festivities, you’ll find it all in our student residences.

conference room

Conference Services

Whether at the Residences Conference Centers or on-campus, our professional team will ensure you have a memorable event!

wine glasses


We facilitate your alcohol ordering needs and ensure a timely delivery for your event.

films on campus

Films on Campus

Our campus is an adaptable set location for both local and larger productions in Montreal.


McGill Official Hotel Program

Enjoy discounted rates with the Guest Program when booking rooms at our partnered hotels.

Back to top