How Do I Book an Event?


Dear clients,

In keeping with the McGill University administration and the Quebec Public Health guidelines, effective immediately all gatherings or events at McGill are cancelled for the summer. Events scheduled beyond this date are continually being reviewed.

If you have an event scheduled, please be in touch so we can discuss options to assist you.

For all information on booking events at McGill , please visit











Back to top