- oneCard is a taxable account that is linked to the McGill ID card allowing students to easily purchase food on and off campus, without the hassle of carrying cash and debit/credit cards.
- Your oneCard account is accepted in over 20 on and off campus locations.
- Your oneCard account is active the entire time you are a McGill student.
- Any unused oneCard dollars are refundable once you leave the university and upon written request to food.fds [at] mcgill.ca.
- Visit the oneCard page to learn more on the where to use this account.
- Go to Minerva and click on> Student Menu> Student Accounts menu > Meal Plans Menu > Voluntary Meal Plans Menu > oneCard Account. The initial buy-in amount is a minimum of $200.00. The charge will be added to your Student Fee Account.
- Through the secure oneCard Management Site, the minimum buy-in is $25. Payments can be made by either Visa or MasterCard.
When you deplete your funds, you can easily top-up your oneCard account at any time either in Minerva or through the secure oneCard website.
If you are an undergraduate Residence student living downtown, your oneCard account is already activated with $500. This initial charge will appear on your September student fees account.
Your oneCard account will be used primarily for laundry services in residences, food deliveries to your residences, off-campus food purchases and on-campus vending machines.
If you are an undergraduate Residence student living on Macdonald campus, your oneCard account is already active with $150. This initial charge will appear on your September student fees account.
Your oneCard account will be used as a primary meal plan allowing you to purchase food on and off campus, for laundry services in residences and on-campus vending machines.