Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
The Keep.meSAFE program, is a *free* confidential and secure online mental health counselling service that specializes in student mental health support. Students have access to:
- In-person counselling appointments with hundreds of licensed counsellors in Montreal
- 24/7/365 immediate and unlimited access through telephone and mobile chat, even when travelling abroad
- Access to mental health care in over 60 languages with diverse counsellors who understand who understand your experience and the unique needs of your community (including LGBTQ2+, BIPOC, immigrant communities, international students, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and more).
*Please note that the service is being offered for free for the following academic years 2020/2021 and the 2021/2022. Fees may apply in the future.
What Can You Expect
Get advice on:
being successful at school
adapting to new cultures or life changes
stress, sadness, loneliness and lots more
How to Access Keep.meSAFE
Download the MySSP app, available on all mobile devices in the App Store and Google Play.
Once on the app, set up your profile under the “Profile” tab at the bottom of the screen. This is extremely important as it will give you access to all of the Keep.meSAFE’s services.
How to Get Started
To start a phone call:
- Click the phone icon in the top right hand corner or click the “Contact” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- To start a chat conversation: Click the message bubble icon in the top right hand corner or click the “Contact” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Students can also dial 1.844.451.9700 or +1.416.380.6578 for outside North America
- If you are currently outside of Canada: use one of the two following options to avoid international phone charges:
- Start a phone call. When you connect with your counsellor, indicate that you are calling internationally and request that they call you back. Provide your phone number. The counsellor will call you as soon as possible. Incoming calls do not collect charges.
- Start a chat conversation. Indicate that you are international and request that the next available counsellor call you. Provide your phone number. A counsellor will call you as soon as possible. Incoming calls do not collect charges.