Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
McGill SCS Certificate in Health and Social Services Management
This program is available for closed cohort partnerships and is not currently open for admission to the general public. Interested organizations should contact ag.scs [at] mcgill.ca for further details.
A Certificate in Health and Social Services Management provides you with the skills to take your career to the next level. The hands-on experience you’ll gain in the classroom prepares you to manage real-life situations and ensures you’ll meet the highest legal, ethical, and professional standards.
Type: Certificate Courses: 10 Credits: 30 Schedule: Part-time Time: Mon-Sat Delivery: In-person, offered exclusively for health organizations Unit: Administration and Governance Questions? ag.scs [at] mcgill.ca
The program is designed to enable you to:
- Understand financial statements, budgets, costing, and responsible accounting
- Plan, schedule, and develop projects
- Navigate private and public social services in Quebec
- Interpret the legal and ethical issues relevant to Quebec’s health care system
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Apply group dynamics to problem solving and decision making
- Successfully manage organizational teams
- Apply theories of organizational change
- Applicants must hold a CEGEP diploma (DCS, DEC or equivalent) OR
- Applicants who do not have the normal academic background for admission but are 21 years of age and older may be admitted as mature students
- Applicants between 18 and 21 years of age who do not have a CEGEP diploma but have at least a high school leaving certificate may be accepted into a qualifying program
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency
News and Articles
|McGill SCS Certificates Now Offer Access to Chartered Manager (C.Mgr.) Designation
Earning the Certificate in Management Plus Two Other McGill Undergraduate Certificates Now Serves as Prerequisite for Prestigious Management and Leadership Designation.